Since opening its doors in 1936, Ferri's Pizza has become a household name in North East Pennsylvania. The family has had pizza shops in many towns throughout out our area originating in Old Forge, PA by founder, Gaetano Ferri, an Italian immigrant and coal miner. Now in its third generation of family, Bill and Janice Ferri own and operate Ferri's Pizza in Moscow. Unlike any other pizza shop of its kind, theirs is a tribute to the area's Anthracite Coal Mining History and even has its own replica coal mine and museum inside along with hundreds of artifacts, pictures, videos and more on display! Serving Old Forge Style Pizza, a variety of pizza, hoagies, wings and more!