Submit Your Event
The Lackawanna County Visitors Bureau wants to help spread the word about your event! Follow the simple guidelines and steps listed below, and we will gladly list your event on the CVB Website.
SUBMIT ONLINE (form below)
Please submit a brief 40-50 word description, along with event name, location, sponsoring organization, contact information, hours, location, admission fees (if applicable), and website address.
- Events cannot be submitted without a photo. Click on the UPLOAD FILE button in the form below.
- A photo or photos of your event must be submitted with the event info and should relate to the event or organization.
- Logos and flyers don't format properly and cannot be published.
- Horizontal orientation is required, and the image must be at least 600px x 450px in JPG file format. PNG or PDF will cause an error when submitting your event.
- By submitting an image, you authorize that you have permission and rights to use the photo.
Events must be open to the public and of interest to potential visitors: meetings, most fundraisers, and membership-only events will not be listed. Events outside of Lackawanna County will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that there is a publishing process, and events will not appear on the calendar immediately. Please allow up to two weeks for your submission to be published.
The LCCVB is not responsible for cancellations or changes in the events listed.