"The Office" Self-Guided Tour
Welcome to Scranton! You and your friends can create your own episodes as you explore the home of NBC’s television show, The Office. Visit locations made famous by being included in the hysterical hit show. Try out the Dunder Mifflin staff's favorite pizza at Alfredo's Pizza Cafe, order a lobster dinner at Cooper's Seafood House, or grab a drink at the Dunder Mifflin crew’s favorite bar, Poor Richard's Pub. You’ll have a blast, because there Ain’t no Party Like a Scranton Party, Cause a Scranton Party Don’t Stop!
Download The Office Self-Guided Walking Tour map and start your tour!
On the Scranton Map
1. Alfredo's Pizza Cafe
2. Poor Richard's Pub
3. Electric City Trolley Museum
4. Steamtown National Historic Site
5. The Marketplace at Steamtown
6. Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel Scranton
7. Electric City Mural
8. The University of Scranton
9. Lackawanna County Courthouse
10. Electric City Sign
11. Backyard Ale House
12. The Bog
13. Dundie Award (Scranton City Hall)
14. Scranton Cultural Center at the Masonic Temple
15. Pennsylvania Paper & Supply Co.
16. Cooper's Seafood House
17. Andy Gavin's Eatery & Pub
18. Dwight Schrute Mural (On&On)
Lackawanna Through Your Lens