COVID-19 health and safety measures are in effect in Pennsylvania. We recommend that you call ahead to your destination before traveling to inquire about any changes/guidelines. Mask-wearing is required in Pennsylvania.
Vintage Kitchen offers cooking and lifestyle classes in Scranton, Pa. They have a variety of classes for adults and children. Classes focus on cooking skills to enhance individual and family mealtime. Cooking classes include hands-on cooking instruction, all ingredients, and equipment.
Their services include:
• Adult and children’s cooking classes
• Cooking or sewing birthday parties
• Corporate team building cooking classes
• Bachelorette parties
• Private parties
• Online Classes: Monthly subscription patreon.com/vintagekitchen
• Sewing Classes: Beginning, intermediate, and advanced classes are scheduled in multi-lesson sessions. There are also project-based classes for children and adults.