Submit an Event
Prior to submitting your event, be sure to read the criteria for inclusion below. All submitted events will undergo a review process to ensure that your event submission meets the criteria below prior to being added to the Calendar of Events.
Criteria for inclusion on LCCVB's event calendar:
The LCCVB reserves the right to decline to list any event and edit submissions for grammar, spelling, clarity, accuracy or to meet style guidelines.
The LCCVB is not responsible for cancellations or changes in the events listed.
- The event must be open to the public.
- Enter dates, times, fees, email, and phone number into requested boxes, not just in the event description area. Be sure to check for spelling, grammar, and accuracy. All events submitted should have their event details including venues confirmed before submitting it to this calendar. You will be notified if your event is approved.
- IMAGES ARE REQUIRED. When uploading an event image, horizontal orientation at the largest available size/resolution displays best on the calendar. Photographs are preferred. Logos and event flyers don't format properly and cannot be published. Image must be horizontal and 600px x 450px minimum. By submitting an image you authorize that you have permission and rights to use the photo.
- Please be aware that only events that are of interest to travelers and others looking for entertainment options in the Lackawanna County / Scranton region will be considered.
- Priority will be given to events with high visitor appeal and those that best present a compelling reason to travel to Lackawanna County.
- Non-visitor events including auctions, clinics, seminars, and classes of limited appeal to travelers will not be included.
- For best results, events should be submitted at least 60 days in advance. Events taking place less than one week from the submission date may not be approved.