Albright Library Paranormal Investigation and History Tour!
Come join us at the Albright Memorial Library as the First Group of Public Paranormal Investigators and investigate the claims of this Historic Building! Learn about the history of the Albright Memorial Library before being led out to conduct your own paranormal investigation with all necessary investigative equipment. (No need to bring your own, you will be provided with all equipment needed for the investigation portion of the event.)
- To date, all guidelines in regard to COVID-19 are and will be followed at and during each event. This includes Social Distancing Measures. At this time, masks are required during the entirety of the event.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided, and all equipment will be sanitized before and after usage.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance, using the provided ticket link on the event page, and will not be available for purchase at the event location. Space for this event is limited.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the event beginning for check-in purposes.
- The minimum age for this event is 16 years of age with parent or legal guardian present.
- This is an indoor walking tour that will require the use of stairs and walking throughout the building. Please ensure that proper foot and clothing attire are worn. You are encouraged, for your safety, to NOT wear the following shoes: sandals, high heels, open-toed shoes, or flip flop type sandals.